Vision, Mission, and Beliefs
Transforming Africa, One Life at a Time
To provide relief from physical, emotional, and spiritual suffering through medical expertise, education, and Christian ministry.
- In the Holy Bible as the inspired Word of God and that the Bible, "is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes".
- In absolutes that come from the Word of God; that the Bible has supreme and absolute authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- In God the Father, who created the earth and is perfect in holiness and awesome in power.
- In Jesus Christ, the risen son of God, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary and though tempted in every way, remained perfect and sinless.
- That Christ died on the cross according to God the Father’s perfect plan and will to make atonement for the sins of the world.
- In His bodily resurrection; that after appearing to the disciples here on earth, He ascended to heaven where He sits at the right hand of God the Father and intercedes for His people.
- That we may have an intimate, personal relationship with Jesus Christ and thus with God the Father and that this faith in Christ sets us free from the law and allows us to live by righteousness that comes from God and is no longer produced by works.
- That we wait in great expectation, for Christ’s return according to His promise in the scriptures.
- In the Holy Spirit, who is part of the Trinity and Himself God.
- That He was sent to convict the world of sin and to act as our Counselor, the Spirit of Truth, who is with us forever.
- That as heirs of Christ and sons and daughters of God, the Holy Spirit has been placed in us, the Church, and now resides in us to teach us all things.
- That through the Holy Spirit, we, the Church, are able to hear the voice of God and that we are commissioned to preach the gospel and heal the sick in Jesus’ name.
- That all men are sinners by nature, and as a result, we are justified freely by His grace through the redemption that came from Christ.
- That those who repent of their sins and put their faith and trust in Christ as Lord and Savior, will have eternal life.
- That those who refuse to accept salvation from Christ will be eternally separated from God.