Almost 40% of Africans live on less than $1.25 a day.
Open Arms Village
Open Arms Village is home to over 130 children, most of whom have been orphaned, abandoned, or removed from homes due to neglect or abuse. The Village is located on 52 rural acres outside Eldoret, Kenya. Children reside in a safe, Christ-centered family created just for them.
Children at Open Arms Village receive:
- A Christ-centered environment for physical, emotional, and spiritual healing as well as growth.
- A nurturing family consisting of two (2) Kenyan house parents who raise them along with other children, helping to cultivate purpose and instill moral integrity.
- A quality education at our Open Arms Academy.
- Most importantly - HOPE for the Future!
Open Arms Village also provides:
- Part-time and full-time jobs for the community.
- A home-base from which we operate feeding, mentoring, and medical outreach for the community.
- A base from which we host our mission teams. Our mission teams stay in Westernized river lodges featuring all the comforts of home with safe food and clean running water.
There are 1.1 million children orphaned
by AIDS in Kenya - UNICEF
Join the vision for the future:
Help rescue children who have been orphaned, abandoned, or neglected.
Partner with us, as together, we raise happy, healthy children, and prepare them for leadership roles for the betterment of Kenya.
Collaborate with us as we seek to be a self-sustainable model that uses animals and agriculture to support our needs in the Village and the Kambi Teso feeding program.